Monday, October 17, 2011

Day 7: Claire Zammit talks spirituality

Wow, what an amazing woman. If only we could all change our thoughts and perceptions to co-create and manifest with the universe like this woman does. A true goal in life.

First off, spirituality begins with a quest for something bigger. Many women go through a time in their lives when they are searching for something more in life and something bigger than themselves. That is what started may journey and may be the beginning of yours as well. So start by defining your current relationship to spirit. Even if you don’t have one right now, you will. For me, meditation was a wonderful way to connect to spirit and myself. It is a time for me to get quiet and really listen to what my inner wisdom has to say. It is also a way for me to connect to Gd outside of religion.

Don’t resist the opportunity to understand and connect with your inner knowing due to responsibilities, time restrictions, or other aspects of your life. This IS a very important aspect of your life. Because of such things, many of us put limitations on ourselves and what we can have. “There’s no way I can make that much money. I don’t see how I can find my soul mate at this age. I have absolutely no time to work out therefore I can’t possibly lose weight.” We begin to shut down to our deepest, inner desires because we have that mentality that we can’t have what we really want. So we start settling for other things that may not be our true calling in life and don’t make us particularly happy.

When we include spirituality in our lives we begin to open our minds to the idea that our opportunities are limitless. We can have and do anything that we want. This is a difficult concept to grasp. And I admit, I still can’t master this. But Claire says, get the HOW out of your mind. This is something that ‘The Secret’ talks about too. Don’t worry how it will happen just believe that it will. Trust that the universe is on your side and allow it to happen. Don’t stand in the way with your big fat lies and misconceptions. Listen to your inner answers. Don’t give up. If you fail, know that this was the course you were supposed to take. There is a lesson to be learned from everything you do.

“Stay faithful to your pathway because your own destiny is inevitable.” (Claire Zammit)

<3 live, Love, Miracles

No comments:

Post a Comment