Friday, October 14, 2011

Day 4 continued with Karen Russo

Karen is the author of the book “The Money Keys” which is a spiritual guide in wealth creation. For Karen, money is a neutral substance. It has no meaning and no value. However, we give it meaning. Which means that we can actually give it whatever meaning we want. I am working on believing that money is everywhere. Money IS abundant for me. And therefore, I don’t need to spend another second worrying about it. It will come, it has come, I am abundant NOW. It’s hard to wrap your head around something like this but once you do only good can come of it.

Here are the three tools to escaping the money trap:
1.       Spirituality
2.       Belief
3.       Habit

Bring money into your spiritual practices. Let it show up in your meditations. And feel that you are happy, abundant, and full. Then bring your meditation to your money using affirmations and other tools. I mentioned belief in the opening paragraph and this is really important. Figure out what your true beliefs are about money and then change them to benefit yourself. Do you believe in superstitions about money? Karen says superstitions stifle creativity. They began as someone’s negative beliefs and you are adopting it as your own to your own life. Why? Create your own positive belief about money. It is what you say it is. It has to be because if not, then what would it be? Did you follow that one? You create what is.

Repeat to yourself: “The lie I’ve been telling myself is . . . Now I choose to forgive this lie and my inner wisdom says.”
For me I would say “ The lie I’ve been telling myself is that money can only come from my job. I forgive this lie and let it go. My inner wisdom is telling me that money is abundant, is everywhere, and can come from many situations” PHEW. I should write this on my mirror or something, how powerful! Make this a habit. Create good habits about money and consistent behavior.

What’s your money lie and what is your inner wisdom telling you?

<3 Live, love, miracles!

No comments:

Post a Comment