Thursday, November 10, 2011

Is it really a coincidence?

Gabby calls it divine synchronicity. Others call it a coincidence or a freak accident. But what is it really when you keep seeing the same things over and over again? Have you ever thought about someone and then they called you? What are these little coincidences and what do they mean? Well, I personally think it’s your spiritual guide, intuition, ~ing, or G-d showing you that it is here to guide you. Just a little wink. Or perhaps it is even a sign towards something specific.

Gabby recently posted this vlog on divine synchronicity. You can find it here: http://gabbyb.tv/vlogging/ingspiration

Many of the ladies on herfuture.com have been talking about the synchronicity in their lives. One girl has been wanting a tattoo for quite some time but wasn’t sure what to get. She asked the universe for a sign and later that day saw a picture with a caption “Get this tattoo”. The picture happened to be very significant to her and she saw this as a HUGE sign. I have been experiencing some of my own ‘coincidences’ lately. Here are some examples:

- Talking with my co-workers about dentists and then my dentist calling me
- Hearing stories about troubled children and then seeing a billboard
- Thinking about someone and then they call

I think the more we are aligned with the universe, the more the divine synchronicity occurs. Perhaps they are even a sign trying to lead us to our true calling. I have been getting a lot of signs lately that I should donate to children's charities. I don't know what this means but I am going with it and taking spiritually aligned action. We have to remember that everything happens for a reason. There is a purpose for everything. It all depends of perspective and how we choose to see each situation or 'coincidence'.
What sort of events can you attribute to divine synchronicity?

<3 Live Love Miracles

No comments:

Post a Comment