Thursday, October 20, 2011

Divine Self

Divine self, inner wisdom, ing, spirit, whatever you want to call it, it's inside of you. Whether you choose to acknowledge it is your choice. But once you do, you wont go back. That inner voice has the ability to show you the way when you are lost and open your heart to love when all you feel is fear. It is really quite amazing once we choose to accept it. The best way to tap into this inner wisdom is through meditation and prayer.

I met with my meditation group yesterday. I was really excited about it because I felt I had a lot of questions for the universe. What is my calling? How can I make more money? How can I become more spiritual? And how can I get rid of this runny nose?! Instead of asking myself all of those questions, I decided to just get quiet and listen for a change. Well, I had other plans. Everything and anything began running through my head. My thoughts were out of control. I tried hushing and shushing them. I tried acknowledging them. But nothing worked, it was just chatter. Dr.Chris says this fight is our personality meeting our divine self. I was desperate for my divine self to shut up my personality. Suddenly, I felt a slight nudge forward and I saw a bright white light. It was beautiful, reassuring, and peaceful. When I shared my experience with the group, I was surprised and elated to hear Dr.Chris say that this was probably my first interaction with my divine self. WOW! How powerful. I do have a higher self! That moment was the Holy Instant. Gabrielle Bernstein in Spirit Junkie says, "The Holy Instant is the release of the illusion by way of forgiving the illusion itself." I finally recognized that I did have a divine self to turn to and to put my trust into. Suddenly, my money problems didn't seem like problems. They were an opportunity to use my inner wisdom to manifest and co-create something greater. What a revelation! As Gabby says, "The Holy Instant is the moment when we choose our ~ing instead of the ego as our teacher." AMEN! I do! Join me, you wont regret it.


buddhablends.com

<3 Live, Love, Miracles

P.S. I wanted to leave you with something that Dr.Chris said last night. When we say things such as "I am proud of myself" we are acknowledging the fact that there is I and myself. Our personality and our divine self. Beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment